Most orders typically leave our warehouse in 3 to 5 business days after you place your order if all items are in stock. This processing time does not include shipping transit times.
For more details on transit times, see this article.
Our 3 to 5 day processing time does NOT include:
- The day you place your order with Univair
- Saturdays or Sundays
- Any day that Univair is closed for business due to a holiday, inclement weather, etc.
- Lead times for back-ordered, out-of-stock, build-to-order and special order items (see table below)
- Shipping transit times
Some things to remember:
- Order processing time is IN ADDITION TO the shipping speed you select at checkout. Customers who choose an expedited shipping method (Next Day, 2-Day or 3-Day delivery) will be prioritized over orders using Standard shipping, however this does not guarantee that your order will leave our warehouse any faster.
- For expedited delivery services, please note that FedEx and UPS only count "business days" (Monday through Friday) in their transit times. If an order ships via 3-Day delivery on a Thursday and is delivered on the following Tuesday (5 days later), they consider it "on time" since Saturday and Sunday are not counted.
- Depending on the volume of orders we receive, orders placed late in the week may not be processed until the following week. Orders placed outside of normal operating hours (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.) will start processing on the next business day we are open.
- "Business Days" defined: Univair processes orders Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. We do not process orders overnight, on weekends, or U.S. national holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day). If a national holiday falls on a weekend, Univair will be closed either the Friday before or the Monday after.
These conditions will increase processing time:
|Build-To-Order Parts||Non-stock items that are built as needed, such as airframes and wing kits.||Additional 4-6 weeks*|
|Special Order Items||Non-stock items that are ordered from our suppliers as needed.||Additional 10-14 business days*|
|Out-of-Stock and Low Inventory Items||Applies to products purchased from outside suppliers as well as those manufactured in-house at Univair.||Additional 10-14 business days*|
|Wood Crates||Wood crates used for shipping large aircraft parts by Freight. We custom build these in-house as needed.||Additional 1 to 2 business days*|
|8130-3 Documentation||Export documentation for international customers.||Additional 1 to 2 business days*|
*These times are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Some orders may take longer depending on supply chain issues.