In an attempt to offer better package tracking and delivery, Univair has decided to stop using the United States Postal Service (USPS) due to the unusually high number of lost and delayed shipments we have been experiencing with them. The shipping quotes on our website are for FedEx and UPS only.
In rare circumstances, and to help you save shipping costs on small packages, we may ship an order through the United States Postal Service, however the following conditions apply:
- You must make the request at the time your order is placed. If you don't request shipping via USPS, we will send it via FedEx or UPS, our choice.
- The order value must be under $250.00. Orders of higher value will be sent via FedEx or UPS only, no exceptions.
- Insurance will be added at your expense.
- Depending on the delivery service used (First Class, Priority, Parcel Post, etc.), your package may or may not have a tracking number.
- You accept all responsibility for lost, delayed, or damaged packages. If this happens, you will have to file your own claim with the Post Office. Univair will not file the claim for you. For more information on the claims process, visit the USPS website or call your local Post Office.
- Univair does not offer full or partial refunds on shipping costs for any packages shipped through the U.S. Postal Service for any reason. Use at your own risk.