In an attempt to offer better package tracking and delivery, Univair has decided to stop using the United States Postal Service (USPS) due to the unusually high number of lost and delayed shipments we have been experiencing with them. The shipping quotes on our website are for FedEx and UPS only.
In rare circumstances, and to help you save shipping costs on small packages, we may ship an order through the postal service if you request it at the time your order is placed.
Please be aware of the following points before making this request:
- We will only honor your request to use the U.S. Post Office if the order value is under $250.00. Orders of higher value will be sent via FedEx or UPS only, no exceptions.
- Depending on the delivery service used, your package may or may not have a tracking number.
- Insurance will be added at your expense.
- You accept all responsibility for lost, delayed, or damaged packages. If this happens, you will have to file your own claim with the Post Office. Univair will not file the claim for you. For more information on the claims process, see File a USPS Claim on the post office's website.
- Univair will not refund shipping costs (full or partial refund) on any packages shipped through the U.S. Postal Service for any reason. Use at your own risk.