Univair ships worldwide to over 200 countries, to both residential and business addresses. Delivery to Post Office boxes is available for U.S. customers as well.
Carriers sometimes impose delivery restrictions on a shipment due to its content, dimensions, weight, value or other factors, but with over 75 years of experience in the industry we can generally get your order to you one way or another!
- FedEx and UPS are available for both domestic and international orders.
- Motor Freight and Air Freight are available for both domestic and international shipments. Ocean Freight is also available for overseas shipments.
- If you use a broker based in the United States, we can ship to them for export.
- We can deliver to hotels and convention centers for international customers visiting the U.S., but only if we are able to schedule a delivery during your stay.
- We can ship to air shows, but only if we can schedule a delivery during the event's dates. Packages may require Overnight, 2-day or 3-day delivery.
- When shipping internationally, Univair will follow all customs, taxes, and import/export laws of your country, as well as those of the United States.
- Univair is not responsible for delays in Customs.