Terms and Conditions for Univair Gift Certificates
Univair Gift Certificates (UGCs) can be purchased from the Univair website or by calling our sales center at 303-375-8882. Univair sometimes donates UGCs to non-profit organizations as raffle/auction prizes, as well as using them as giveaways (door prizes) at some fly-ins and other aviation related events. Regardless of how the UGC is obtained by a person, non-profit or business, the following terms and conditions apply:
- UGCs are available in $25, $50 and $100 amounts only.
- Values are in United States Dollars.
- UGCs are redeemable only at Univair Aircraft Corporation, located in Aurora, Colorado, USA, either by phone, through our website, or in person. Our gift certificates cannot be used to buy Univair parts anywhere else.
- UGCs are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, check or credit.
- Univair reserves the right to deactivate, cancel, or suspend any Gift Certificate code if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity, or improper use.
- Univair does not deduct service fees of any kind.
- Univair will not replace Gift Certificates if lost, stolen, damaged, or used without authorization.
- Each UGC has a unique code printed on the front that can only be used once. Univair is not responsible for unauthorized use of codes shared on social media, put on display at fly-ins or other events, or shared/distributed by any other method.
- UGCs expire 5 years from the issue date printed on the front. Once expired, any unused balance becomes the property of Univair.
- Univair is under no obligation to notify certificate holders when their UGC is about to expire.
Checking Your Balance
- Unused balances on UGCs can be found by calling our sales department during regular business hours.
Purchasing Online or By Phone
All Univair Gift Certificates are printed in-house and mailed to either the purchaser or the recipient (customer's choice). Univair requires 5-7 business days after purchase to issue the certificate, activate the code, and mail it to the recipient. The unique coupon code is active (redeemable) beginning on the issue date printed on the front of the certificate and becomes inactive (expires) on the same day 5 years later.
How to Redeem
- Enter the 12-digit code (including the dashes) in the "Coupon/Gift Certificate" field during checkout.
- The certificate amount will be deducted from the merchandise total, before any shipping costs, taxes, etc. are added.
- The full amount must be used in one transaction.
- Multiple gift certificates cannot be used on a single transaction when ordering online.
BY PHONE or IN PERSON:
- Read the 12-digit coupon code to your salesperson when placing your order by phone.
- The certificate amount will be deducted from your order total (merchandise subtotal plus shipping costs, sales tax, crate fees, etc.).
- The full amount does not need to be used in one transaction. Any unused portion will be applied to your account and can be used any time up to the expiration date.
- Multiple gift certificates can be combined for payment on one transaction when ordering by phone or in person.
- If picking up your order in our Aurora facility, please bring your gift certificate with you.