If you meet the minimum order threshold but don't see any free shipping options, here are some probable causes:
Oversize Fees or Crating Charges Were Added to Your Order
- Some products have oversize fees or crating charges associated with them. If one or more of these items are in your shopping cart, you may still qualify for free shipping if you meet the minimum order threshold, but the quote from our system will add the oversize fees and/or crating charges to the free shipping option. So instead of seeing $0.00 as your free shipping price, you will see a dollar amount equivalent to all the add-on fees - you are not paying the shipping costs, just the add-on fees.
Some Products Do Not Qualify for Free Shipping
- Some products are excluded from the free shipping promotion. If even one of these products is in your cart, you will not see the free shipping option during checkout. See the Product Exclusions page for a list of products that are excluded from the free shipping promotion.
- Some large items are excluded from Free Ground Shipping, but qualify for Free Freight Shipping if you meet the minimum $3,000 order threshold.
Your Shipping Address Does Not Qualify
- Free shipping (Ground or Freight) is not offered to international addresses, Hawaii or P.O. Boxes
- Alaska addresses can receive Free Ground Shipping only on orders that fit into a USPS Flat Rate Box (12"x12"x5"), does not exceed 70 lbs, and meets the $300.00 minimum. Alaska and Hawaii addresses do not qualify for Free Freight Shipping.