How To Qualify
Univair will prepay the shipping charges for large orders that must be shipped via motor freight and meet the following qualifications:
- Product total must equal $3,000.00 or more of qualifying products
- Ship to address in the lower 48 contiguous United States
- Complete or partial orders over the $3,000.00 threshold will receive free freight shipping; backorder items will be shipped at customer's expense
- Order ships via truck freight or cheapest method as determined by Univair
The following conditions may disqualify all or part of your order from the Free Motor Freight promotion:
- Orders shipped to international addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and P.O. Boxes do not qualify
- Backorder items from partial orders will be shipped at customer's expense
- Products excluded from free freight include aircraft frames, wings, tail sections, and top decks. See our Product Exclusions page for a detailed list of which products are included/excluded.
- Special handling and crating fees, when applicable, will be added to the order and paid by customer
- Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts
- Distributor accounts do not qualify
Canceling items, combining or splitting orders, or changing your shipping address, delivery speed or carrier might affect your order's free shipping eligibility.