How To Qualify
Univair will prepay ground shipping charges on orders that meet the following qualifications:
- Product total must equal $300.00 or more of qualifying products
- Ship to address in the lower 48 contiguous United States
- Ship to address in Alaska if it meets the minimum $300.00 threshold, fits into a USPS Flat Rate Box (maximum 12 x 12 x 5" box), and does not exceed 70 lbs.
- Ground shipping only - Univair chooses the carrier (FedEx, UPS or USPS)
- Complete or partial orders over the $300.00 threshold will receive free ground shipping; backorder items will be shipped at customer's expense
- Large and/or bulky items will be shipped via Freight if it is cheaper than the above mentioned ground services
The following conditions may disqualify all or part of your order from the Free Ground Shipping promotion:
- Orders delivered to international addresses, Hawaii, and P.O. Boxes do not qualify
- Orders to Alaska that don't fit into a single USPS Flat Rate Box and/or are heavier than 70 lbs. do not qualify
- Backorder items from partial orders will be shipped at customer's expense
- Products excluded from free shipping include aircraft frames, wings, tail sections, and top decks. See our Product Exclusions page for a detailed list of which products are included/excluded in this promotion.
- Items that exceed 84" girth will incur an oversize fee
- Premium delivery services (Next Day, Second Day, Third Day, Express Mail, etc.) will be paid in full by customer
- Special handling and crating fees, when applicable, will be added to the order and paid by customer
- Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts
- Distributor accounts do not qualify
Canceling items, combining or splitting orders, or changing your shipping address, delivery speed or carrier might affect your order's free shipping eligibility.